Roland TU-80 Tuner & Metronome
- - Affordable and reliable LCD tuner with handy, built-in metronome
- - Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- - Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when tuning is complete
- - Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- - Memory function stores your favorite tuner settings
- - Ultra-thin body fits easily into a guitar case or pocket
Reliable BOSS Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That’s why the new TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate BOSS LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you’re in tune. No more looking down at the tuner!
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument—from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this!
- Reference Pitch A4=435 Hz-446 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Tuning Range E0 (20.6 Hz)-C8 (4186.0 Hz)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy +/-1 cent
- Rhythm Style
- Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
- Input Impedance
- 680 k ohms
- LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Input Jack, Output Jack
- Power Supply
- Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption
3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual
Size and Weight （incl. batteries）
- Width (W) 122 mm4-13/16 inches
- Depth (D) 68 mm2-11/16 inches
- Height (H) 21 mm0-7/8 inches
- Weight 117 g0 lbs. 5 oz.