Fender FB 300 Banjo Pack, Natural
The banjo is a uniquely American instrument descended from traditional African instruments. Nothing else sounds like it, and it’s a fun instrument to play, which contributes to its major role in bluegrass and country (it even pops up occasionally in rock, jazz and fusion). The FB-300 Banjo Pack makes getting started on banjo easy, and includes a Fender® banjo, gig bag, strings, tuner, picks and instruction book.
- Brand: Fender
A complete package with everything you need to start playing banjo today!
This 5-string banjo features a chromed steel rim with 18 piece bracket top, laminated mahogany back and sides, nato neck, rosewood fingerboard, and maple/rosewood bridge. Chrome (geared) machine heads. Other features include dot inlays, chrome arm rest and tailpiece, and white tipped tuning machines. Includes gig bag, strings, tuner, picks, and instructional materials.
- 5-string banjo
- Chromed steel rim with 18 piece bracket top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Nato neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets
- Maple/rosewood bridge
- Chrome (geared) machine heads
- 27.4" scale length
- Body depth: resonator: 1.75"; rim: 2"
- 1.18" width at nut
- Dot position inlays
- Chrome arm rest and tailpiece
- White tipped tuning machines
- Strings: fender nickelplated steel banjo strings, gauges .0095-.020
- Includes gig bag, strings, tuner, picks, and instructional materials